[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:22:37 EDT 2015

Yes, there is a warning.  However nothing untoward happened visiting using Safari on OS X for
me.  I wouldn’t try it with Internet Explorer on a Windows machine however.

In any case, all the website really says is that they have NIB Tano Dragons for $49.

I’d just use the email Joe listed if you’re interested in one..

- Ed