[Coco] Kipper SBC

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:24:11 EDT 2015

In eager anticipation of Kip finishing the design and PCB production for the 6809 single board computer, I dug this bad boy up and made sure it still works. Yeah I know I can't do much with a dumb terminal, but just for vintage nostalgia sake, I figure it would be cool to try it out as the "console" device.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/2015-03-25%2008.40.40-1_zpsjfeqpbyv.jpg

It's a Wyse 50, which coincidentally is the terminal that Tandy rebranded as the DT-100. In fact it's pretty much identical except for the badges and the firmware's setup menus