[Coco] Of Multi Pak Interfaces...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Mar 25 06:16:25 EDT 2015

Out of curiosity, what would happen if you plugged one multipack into
another, or more gracefully accomplished the equivalent through a
connecting ribbon cable?  Could one get 7 slots that way, perhaps via some
minor modifications to the circuitry?

Relatedly, how do 3rd party MPIs with more than 4 slots do slot selection?
Is bit 2, in addition to bits 0-1 of $FF7F, used?

Art