[Coco] Tano Dragon64

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Mar 22 22:21:57 EDT 2015

Ed,

Someone on the list has a patched DragonDOS ROM that you can put in a Tandy
Controller to use in a Dragon, or you can contact Lafumat  at
lafuentemateos(at)gmail(dot)com about his controller clone.

Here's the thread:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=774

Maybe someone here in the U.S. will get permission to produce his board
here, and take the load off Lafumat? These boards require a scope to adjust
two pots for proper reading and writing.

There is also Jose Leandro's Controller (page is in Spanish):
http://hardware.speccy.org/temp/Dragon-1.html

He isn't making them for sale, but the Eagle files are on his page, so
someone could order boards and make some.

-[ Al ]-