[Coco] Supercomm for OS9

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 04:59:12 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
> Does Cubix have a TCP/IP stack?
I don't know.  I don't think so as I have not seen an ethernet connector in the schematics.  Care to add the code and an ethernet adapter with a TCP/IP stack on a chip?  It may not be too difficult getting the hardware.  I've seen a few serial to TCP/IP stacks on a chip with ethernet connectors - RJ-45 jacks.  It could be quite interesting to get Cubix online!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com