[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:41:01 EDT 2015

Ed, perfect!
I don't understand why so much people in US don't like to send things
internationally! I suffer a lot to get CoCo things on Ebay just because
people don't like to go to a postal office to send a box.
When I bought my CoCo3, from a guy in Canada, I paid only $10 for it and
another $80 for shipping to Brazil. And I got lucky, because if that box
falls in the hand of a customs guy, I will have paid another tax of 60%
of the value of the product+shipping. We have to like a lot of this
hobby to accept this.

Now Ebay has further complicated things because of this global shipping
program of them, now the tax of 60% that we pay not so often to customs
in Brazil is paid at source always. We do not have the benefit of
sampling in customs anymore.

Daniel