[Coco] RGB to VGA emergency!

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:47:12 EDT 2015

Well, I somewhat solved my crisis by getting out my Hawksoft RGB to S-Video
adapter.  Looks much better than the composite, which was really horrible.
Luckily I still have a flat screen TV with an S-Video input.  Good luck
trying to find a new TV with one now!

My VGA adapter is still broken.  Anyone here familiar enough with Roy's
device to maybe take a look at it?  I'll cover shipping/expenses and throw
in a few bucks or a nice gift card if someone here can get it working again!

Thanks,
Sean