[Coco] A Lost Game has been found!

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:21:57 EDT 2015

I have recovered some more disks today. If anyone is willing to upload
any of this stuff to the Color Computer Archive, please feel free to do
so and contact me in private that I'll send the ZIP.

BACKUP02.DSK - Pitstop II
BACKUP03.DSK - Eagle Lander, Morocco GP, Graphicom 1.2, Super Duper
BACKUP04.DSK - Vizidump
BACKUP05.DSK - Vizidraw
BACKUP06.DSK - Whitesmith Graphic Demo
BACKUP07.DSK - McPaint
BACKUP08.DSK - Dynacalc
BACKUP09.DSK - Dynacalc (Release Disk)
BACKUP10.DSK - Pinball Factory
BACKUP11.DSK - DDA v4.01
BACKUP12.DSK - Murão produções demo
BACKUP13.DSK - Sketch Pad
BACKUP14.DSK - 3D Designer, Side Wise, DynaGraph, The Peeper 2.0

Daniel