[Coco] cordinated coco conference

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 15 00:32:23 EDT 2015

On 3/14/2015 3:31 AM, Josh Harper via Coco wrote:
>    hi guys
> is anyone still doing the coordinated coco conference  if so where can I get it  and can I join
> thanks

In seven (7) weeks is the Glenside Color Computer Show.
Would anyone attending like to have a have a discussion or Seminar planed?

Contact me directly or from the Glenside web page.
Announce your topic on this list if you wish.

Or do you mean sending interviews with people through the Internet.
This one I don't know about.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                   Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
                                                   Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard
          645 West North Avenue