[Coco] RGB to VGA emergency!

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:06:04 EDT 2015

Last night I began setting up the CoCo again to prepare for my yearly trip
to the Midwest Gaming Classic.
Unfortunately, I discovered that my RGB to VGA adapter from Roy Justus
appears to have died.  No video signal, the power LED doesn't come on, and
I did verify that the AC adapter is providing power.

Anyone have one they are willing to sell (or even lend), or are any of the
new ones that are being built by Kip currently available?
The convention is the 2nd week of April, so I need to have one pretty
quickly.
I've also reached out to Roy, but he hasn't posted to the list in quite
awhile, so I figured I would ask the list too.

Thanks,
Sean