[Coco] Kipper SBC v1 Update

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 15:27:41 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,
No you have not missed the estimated costs.  Since the design has been in much fluctuation, the original cost estimate of $76 including shipping may not be correct any more.  Let me tabulate the cost for the changes and get back to you.  Thanks for asking.  I think we might have the design for our Kipper SBC v1 just about finished!  Stay Tuned.  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com