[Coco] Drive issue

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Mar 14 14:13:03 EDT 2015

Well, I suppose you could do it in two steps.  As far as your drive is
concerned, the data is all there, just on the "wrong" tracks.  That is, the
drive finds track 0 on track 0, but track 1 data is on track 2, track 2
data is on track 4, etc.

Knowing that, you could write a Basic or ML program to transfer the data,
sector by sector, to another disk, or (preferably) to a Ramdisk, and
then copy the files from there to your CoCoSDC.

Art