[Coco] a bit off topic

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Mar 13 02:22:41 EDT 2015

On 3/13/2015 1:15 AM, Michael Brant wrote:
>  From what I have seen on here some are also involved in other vintage
> computer communities as well. If anyone knows of a list similar to this for
> commodore 64/128 it would be greatly appreciated.
> thanks
> mike

The CBM groups are a bit more varied:

HW and SW hacking:  cbm-hackers (mailing list)
Game and General Discussions: Lemon64 (forum)
User Stuff: commodor at vcsweb (mailing list)
VIC-20 stuff: Denial (forum)
HW and SW Hacking (German focus): Forum64 (forum)

Then there are groups dedicated to certain peripherals:
SD drives, FPGA 64s, data transfer stuff, etc.

Some folks hang out on the Atari forums, and I know the TI community
hangs out there as well.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com