[Coco] 6 Chip ^809 Computer -> Kipper SBC

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:40:12 EDT 2015

OK so a lot of discussion going on here abe what to add to the Kipper 1.0.
One question though, the Kipper 1.0 has still yet to be built other than on
a bread board.  And while it is grat to have the oh it would be great to
have this, or this, but I just think we should have the 1.0 board made, and
tested before we go and add everything including the kitchen sink.  Not
saying we have to stop the lets add this or can it do that discussions, I
just think it would be safer to have reve 1.0 up and running before we go
and make rev 1.1.

Just my 2 cents... which these days will not even get you the foam cup for
a cup of joe.