[Coco] Joystick alternatives

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:16:11 EDT 2015

That's why I maintain one analog deluxe joystick from Kraft and another
Atari joystick with an adapter on the desk. Always have to switch between
them in some games.
Would be great to have an adapter to switch between joystick port 1 and 2
and we could plug both Atari type and CoCo type joystick at the same time
and switch between them also.

Daniel