[Coco] ROM Development question

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Mar 12 01:38:09 EDT 2015

Most people who 'start from scratch' on a newly developed board like
this would have a crude 'monitor' program that simply allows you to
inspect or change RAM/ROM and upload binary files to memory.  Such a
program would only occupy a few hundred bytes at most.  You can then
assemble programs and test them in RAM.  Once the program is stable then
you can re-assemble it to reside at its new address in ROM and burn it.