[Coco] Kipper SBC v1.1

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 00:33:21 EDT 2015

Hi Joe,
You are pretty much right.  Grant took Tandy's Color Basic and stripped away all commands for the keyboard, color graphics, sound, cassette storage, and joysticks since none of the hardware to support those functions is present on this Minimalist 6 Chip 6809 Computer which of course was his goal.  Then he added the appropriate commands from Extended Basic in with the modified stripped down now Colorless Basic to come up with his 6809 Extended Basic as he calls it which exists at addresses $DB00-$FFFF in the 16KB eprom at $C000-$FFFF.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com