[Coco] ROM Development question

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Wed Mar 11 19:15:49 EDT 2015

Lou,

I picked up a MiniPro TL866CS from a Chinese seller on eBay for $40 shipped. It seems to be a great little programmer. The included software is Windows-only. I'm using ST M27C128-10F1 EPROMs, also purchased off eBay. Two sleeves of five for $17 total, shipped. I've successfully burned a custom ADOS-3 ROM for use in a Disto Mini Controller that includes a socket for a 28-pin EPROM.

Christopher