[Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 16:54:15 EDT 2015

I looked at the pics on ebay and the jack is near the AV outputs. My jack is near the power switch (opposite end).
Gene has the 2 meg upgrde and could say where the jack is located on his as they may be different.
Power is needed on both ends as there's a memory board over the 512k upgrade (left from font) and a dat board over the 6809 (right from front), so the PS could enter either side and be convenient. Mine has a jumper wire going from one board to the other.
 Tony D, may have changed the lo0cation of the jack for some reason.
Then it may not be a 1 or 2 meg upgrade at all.... :-(

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com