[Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 16:27:26 EDT 2015

The only thing I know that uses externl power in a Coco 3 are the 1 & 2 meg upgrades.
An internal fan can be driven from the Coco PSU (most are 5v).
My Coco 3 has 1 meg, Eagle AT keyboard interface and fan. The 1 meg is the only one with external PSU (12v I think). The fan and AT inteface are on the Coco's PSU

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com