[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer - Final Design, Hopefully

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 18:31:42 EDT 2015

Hi Louis,
In the beginning was the word...  Oh that is another discussion.  :)  In the beginning when I started to use Eagle Pro, the only way I knew to keep all my PCB designs straight was to use descriptive filenames just like the descriptive comments in my programs from my programming past.  Without them, I would get confused as to which design has which features.  If you guys would like to name these designs, I'm all ears.  I'll be happy to oblige.  :)  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll see what I can come up with.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com