[Coco] Computerware Video Plus documentation

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Tue Mar 10 13:13:57 EDT 2015

Hello List,

I am trying to locate documentation for the Computerware Video Plus series of composite video adapter boards. I don't have questions about installing the board, but would like to see the original documents make onto the color computer archive site. If you happen to have a copy, or know where one is on-line, please let me know. If you have a paper copy you would allow me to copy and return to you, contact me off-list. Thanks for your time everyone!

Regards,
-Mike Rowen