[Coco] MPI blowout on Ebay...

Eddie P. eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:24:48 EDT 2015

Supply and demand. Clearly a demand for them so prices adjust accordingly. Same thing with the car I'm building. Paid $450 for an original dash cluster 2 years ago and now they're around $1000!
If there isn't enough available, it's not the prices that people are paying that's at fault, it's the rarity of them. With no more supply, someone's always going to lose out.

Eddie P.