[Coco] ccasm question

Hugo Dufort hugo at seshat.ca
Mon Mar 9 20:50:27 EDT 2015

Hi! I have made some progress re-learning 6809 ASM and immerging myself
in the Coco3 hardware/memory map. Not without pain, but it works just
fine in the end.

I have been using ccasm within the Phoenix IDE. I have a question about
ccasm though. When I declare a procedure, it handles the parameters
nicely, but what if I want to access some globally defined variables? Is
there a mechanism for that? It seems that global symbols and procedures
have mutually exclusive scope, which is quite unusual. Is there a
specific ordre in which they should be defined? Thanks for the answers
and suggestions.

Hugo

---