[Coco] My new text editor for DECB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 23:12:32 EDT 2015

Hi Brett,
I might have commented on CCEdit's 440K buffer myself, but I have not been able to check out your latest programs yet.  I've been getting some PCBs together and repairing PCs.  I can hardly wait to see your editor.  Come to think of it, I'll check it out on my new 512KB Static Ram Memory Upgrade PCB I have running in my Coco 3!  It's a perfect 512KB Coco 3 Application!  Now to find a HUGE BASIC program to edit!  Take care my friends.  I wonder how well 512BASIC will do?  Hummm...  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com