[Coco] Error 251

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:57:16 EDT 2015

I seem to be getting error 251, where I *think* I should be getting
error 243.

I'm seeing this problem when I'm trying to read disks of possibly
doubtful quality.

For example, this morning I used the dir command:

dir -e /d0

After printing some lines, it errored with error 251. Next time I tried
it gave error 243. I'm not saying that this happened at exactly the same
possibly faulty sector (who'd know).

It is however, a recurring problem.

Is it possible that somewhere in the drivers the raw error is not being
trapped and converted to an NitrOS9 error?

I'm using Superdriver with llcocosdc and rb1773. The rb1773 is the disto
ff74 version (no halt). I did however, get this problem before I changed
from the generic floppy driver to the no-halt version.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia