[Coco] mod player

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sun Mar 8 15:20:37 EDT 2015

We also have a routine that can use beepola (1 bit music)....

And more recently we have my 2 voice routine that can use a pc based XM
based tracker.....

The latest one is 58 bytes.... Takes under 40 cycles per noteplay, the
sequencer needs to be called once every vsync....

I have example tracks and a perl based converter for anyone wanting to
experiment...

Just say the word....

/Simon:-)