[Coco] Minted buffer size

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Mar 8 01:28:30 EST 2015

On Sunday 08 March 2015 01:12:38 Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> [...]

I'm biased of course, but there is cntx.  I've now forgotten where I got
the original, but its been expanded to cover all the the (), [], {}, /*
to */ etc matching in your source code, doing a line by line scan and
reporting the results.  It may not be the best, but its the best we have
and has saved my own butt several times.  Get it from my page below.

> Should I need to write a few lines of code to do a query of the 10
> Years of Rainbow on Disk against the 81,248 records looking for more
> lost ROTROD I would have the same great debugging capability.
>
> But Paradox 10's interactive capability is so great that it will be
> unnecessary.
>
> SHF
>
> > Cheers Stephan, Gene Heskett
> > --