[Coco] Fixing my "F" board TDP-100...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 7 23:47:42 EST 2015

Thanks. But, that's a Coco 2 service manual, not an "F" board Coco manual.

I got the boxes with the two Coco I's in it. One is an "E" board. I think.
It has jumpers for the memory configurations. It has a composite adapter
I've never seen. The composite mod has a broken wire. I'll have to fix that.
And, it has a Keytronics KB-500 keyboard, which just as nice as the HJL. It
is dead. No power, no click of the relay. I have to tech this one out. I'll
take pictures tomorrow.

The other Coco appears stock. It has a broken top case that could possibly
be repaired and repainted. I haven't tried to power it on.

Tom also sent me a bunch of Coco 2's. I have no idea what condition they are
in. I haven't unpacked the box yet.

-[ Al ]-