[Coco] OS9 Command Line Program to Operate the CM17A"Firecracker" module uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 7 20:30:22 EST 2015

I made some changes in the timing loop in this program to make it more
reliable and also changed it to transmit the signals three times also to
increase reliability.  Sadly it is much slower, but that is intentional and
unavoidable at this time. Loaded, it takes about 2 Mississippi's to complete
(precision timing, eh?).

I think that's about all I am going to do for this version.  The next
version will support the full 256 possible devices and hopefully an All On
and All Off option.

The link remains the same.

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls4cw9br2u1w369/zap.dsk?dl=0