[Coco] Error 251

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Mar 7 12:57:07 EST 2015

I also have this problem when doing dsaves from hard drive sized drive
wire images (over 100 meg)  to my hard drive.  not just an sdc problem.
dsave gets lost, not changing directories properly and putting files in
the wrong place. Hard drive to drive wire seems not to have the problem.
Using Super driver with TC3 controller.

Just saying.

Tim

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.