[Coco] Error 251

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:59:46 EST 2015

Hi Kip,

I have a Coco3/6309 with 1MB ram. I have a modified MPI, with an SCII
floppy controller in slot 4, and my CocoSDC in slot 3.

On the CocoSDC, I have two files for my NitrOS9 setup. The file for /sd0
is "partitioned". Part 1, /DD is 18432 sectors, and part 2, /sda is
503808 sectors. That file is mounted on drive 0. Drive 1 has one file of
477530 sectors. I also use drivewire.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia