[Coco] OS9 Command Line Program to Operate the CM17A "Firecracker" module uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 6 22:44:50 EST 2015

Here is an initial command line program to operate X10 devices A-P and Units
1-8 (128 of 256 devices) wirelessly via the Coco and an CM17A "firecracker"
module plugged in to the RS232 pak.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls4cw9br2u1w369/zap.dsk

This limited version is called "zap" and the format is:

Usage:

Where:
      housecode   = A - P
      unitcode      = 1 - 8
      command    = [o]n or o[f]f

Example:
        zap a1f

        Turns Off Unit 1 on House A

A full version will be forthcoming.

I'm also working on some software to operate the CM11A X10 interface via the
Coco. That'll be a bit longer in arriving.