[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 19:22:03 EST 2015

Hi Joe,
I most humbly appreciate your kind words.  I get my inspiration from all you guys!  I really love this stuff!  The more ideas we come up with and the more engineers home-learned or professional we have available the more amazing things we will be able to do with this beloved machine.  We have already gone way beyond what Tandy was willing to do.  Just think what we will be creating in the future!  Whoo-Hoo!  Keep it up my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com