[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 10:12:35 EST 2015

Hi Jim,
I am at a work stoppage point so I decided to try to catch up on some reading.  I've started reading this thread backwards so I'm just learning what is going on.  I just saw your take on the 8 slot MPI which is interesting.  I don't know if you are interested, but I have Tim Gunnison's MPI entered into eagle, I just don't have the PCB layout done yet.  Would you like to see it?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com