[Coco] Development environment

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:50:33 EST 2015

Welcome back to the CoCo Hugo,

I use Debian Linux with:
MESS and/or VCC(via Wine)  for emulating the CoCo2(3) (for testing)
A real CoCo2,3 via Drivewire (for testing)
Emacs for editing source
Make for building
LWASM for cross-compiling
DECB from toolshed for building DSK images
And I have a Forth VM that cross-compiles Forth code in Linux and also
compiles interactively on the CoCo too.