[Coco] Coco and Rainbow magazines in PDF format for free download

Thu Mar 5 23:29:04 EST 2015

Hi,

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines
That is the second scan of Rainbow cleaned up and OCRed.

The third scan is here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(Searchable%20image)/
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(Clearscan)/

I have been busy so I cannot tell the difference quickly, others will have to help.

The second scan I now believe also was the source for these:

http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine I consider Aarons work to be better.

We also have the original second scan but links to those are not given as people try to download the entire site.

The first scan was deleted by the person who had a legal contract with Falsoft upon seeing scans on the Internet. It was about to be sent to a DVD factory with a complete set of Rainbow on Tape / Disk. Lonnie's passing had no effect on the contract.

ALL files were deleted. Yes, all. Price was to be ~ $60.

SHF