[Coco] Coco SDc / floopy disk cheat sheet

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Thu Mar 5 12:44:28 EST 2015

You can always load cassete through the regular cassete port and some
program to play CAS files on PC. No CoCoSDC needed.

The ROM files are more difficult. The first answer is no. There is no
support to play CCC or ROM files on the CoCoSDC. The SDC has a Flash ROM
that you can use to save up to 8 banks of memory. It can be used through
some new RS-DOS commands (more on this on cocoSDC page). I never used it.
But there is no direct ROM support.

If you don't want to build one, you can buy Drivewire cable on Cloud9, I
think.