[Coco] More magazines

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:07:39 EST 2015

I have 1984 too, if you need anything.I scanned some but I could not follow.Also note that adobe change photos about oil type colors, I made them OCR ABBYY Fine Reader 8 something old, but is laborious.You can see the result hereHot CoCo - 1983 - 08.pdf
https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines/hot-coco/Hot%20CoCo%20-%201983%20-%2008.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Hot CoCo Aug 1983 - Scanned by Luis