[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer

Edward Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:03:29 EST 2015

That's a great programmer Bill, you'll love it.  They will handle just
about everything
short of CPLDs and FPGAs with the right adapter.  Excellent choice.

- Ed

On Mar 3, 2015 10:55 PM, "Bill Nobel" wrote:

> Hey Kip, question since I’ve now read most of your Wiki.  I ordered a
TL866CS burner and  wanted to know do I burn the .hex file from Grant’s
page? (haven’t burnt eproms since my early coco days. Project that I did
was Coco controlled through cartridge rom & bitbanger)

> I notice you have expanded this little unit a bit.  I was thinking of
adding in the 68B21 that controls joystick and cassette back in for
Drivewire.  Also bringing the 40 pin dock for the new SDC controller. I do
like your Kipper bus idea though, as it kinda is similar to Kbus from Frank
Hogg (Tc-9).

> I’m like a little kid again and can’t wait for the stuff to be delivered
to build it. I chose 6309 so I could at least bring 6809/6309 Level 1
Nitros9 at some point.