[Coco] PCB Stuffing Begins

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Mar 3 13:24:53 EST 2015

I guess I should answer that one! :-)

I still expect to make those available.  So far I've just been too
lame, busy, or whatever...  I have also been thinking about ways to
make better cartridge case molds, and sometimes still trying to think
of ways to improve the software.

FWIW, I plan to have a limited number of cartridges available at this
year's CoCoFEST!  I might label that as a "CoCoFEST! Edition"...

Anyway, Fahrfall carts are coming.  I just don't have a release date
or a price yet. :-(

John