[Coco] Well... My TDP-100 is in sad shape.

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:37:26 EST 2015

Are you going to swap motherboards (assuming one of the CoCo1 has the correct board version)? If you end up with an empty CoCo1 chassis, I might be interested in taking it off your hands.

Also I found this. I know it's pricey at $38US, but it might work in a CoCo/TDP if all else fails. This vendor is in Australia but has a nice collection of TRS-80 bits, and will often ship to the US.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRS-80-Model-I-replacement-power-switch-NEW-/161622118139?