[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 00:34:54 EST 2015

Hi Guys,
I'm thinking about putting on the Kipper Bus pin out for the connector unless you guys want something else.  See my Wiki page for details on my Kipper computer design.  I think I put the pin out on the wiki page, but if not you guys will see it in the schematic I will distribute as soon as I add the connector to Grant Searle's original design.  I'll whip up a new schematic and get it out as soon as possible.  I'm too tired to do it now.  See you guys after I get some shuteye!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com