[Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk project now on in the Internet Archive RTM

Mon Mar 2 22:08:11 EST 2015

Hi,

Well, I have uploaded the Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project to the Internet Archive.

  https://archive.org/details/RODTPrefix_150303

It appears that many people want to use Adobe Reader just in the same manner I wish to do and Oracle says NO, NEVER, FORGET IT, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!
(Relative links are converted to absolute links and it costs $$$ to get a tool to fix it.)

And it appears that The Internet Archive does not accept HTML as a prime format.

So, it appears that there are two options:

1. Use the "All Files:HTTPS" on the left to download the files.
2. Use the "HTML" version on the left which has click able download links.
This is the preferred method as the HitWebCounter goes up.

So The Rainbow on Tape / Disk project version 150303 is RTM (Released to Manufacturing.)

Any changes will be applied to the next version hopefully when the snow melts.

Otherwise I am thinking about an additions file for small numbers of ROTROD that are offered.

Now to see if any of our webmasters wish to host the project.

And if I have made a major blunder, get the tar and feathers ready.

SHF