[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 21:34:00 EST 2015

Hi Bill and Everyone,
I would be happy to burn an eprom for you and for anyone else who wants me to.  I have had one request for an expansion connector on the PCB for the 6 chip 6809 computer so I need to know from those who are thinking of getting a PCB if they would like this connector added.  It would have direct connections to the Processor chip and therefore NO BUFFERING.  Connector or no connector?  What do you all think?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com