[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork ( PCB with grounding tabs)

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 12:04:36 EST 2015

On 3/2/2015 3:07 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
.
.
.
> To do:
>
>   * Add 3V3 regulator (have to create a footprint
>   * Check dimensions of portion that goes into Coco (Anyone have a high
>     res scan of a PCB that has the grounding ears?  I am trying to
>     follow Gene's measurements, but it's difficult without a pic

I have a prototype board here I'll scan or photograph with some way for
you to dimension the layout.
I have a meeting in about an hour so I'll send it out later today. I'll
try for before 8:00 o'clock.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                              Saturday 9
am to 5 pm
                                                              Sunday 9
am to 3 pm