[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:34:43 EST 2015

Hi Brian,

I have to double-check my cost, but I believe they’ll be $25 ea assembled.

The B board will be about $6 more with the switch installed as there is an additional
small PCB involved (and the switch).  The B board can be installed without it though
for color output only, or you can install your own switch or jumper.

Also, if there are people who want one of these but don’t want to get into the soldering,
I’ll remove the RF box and install one for $15 if they send me their motherboard.

- Ed