[Coco] Hi! I'm new here!

Hugo Dufort hugo at seshat.ca
Sun Mar 1 21:22:29 EST 2015

I want to enable the hi-res modes in Basic using only pokes. I'm pretty
sure I've done that in the past.

I tried the following naive sequence:
poke &hFF98,192(bit7=1 for graphics, bit6=1 for mmu)
poke &hFF99,30 (select 320x200x16 using bit mask)
poke &hFF90,0 (b7=0 for high-res)

Is it necessary to tell the MMU where to map the graphics array?

Since I don't have all bit mask defs, I'm pretty sure I'm breaking
things in memory.

Hugo

---