[Coco] Can't copy real floppy to CoCo-SDC on a CoCo 2

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Sun Mar 1 16:15:23 EST 2015

It'll be a few weeks before I can tinker with the MPI any further. At least I know that something is wonky with the MPI and I'll check things that you suggested. Its kind of a perfect storm situation as I can use this MPI without issue for lots of other things. In my SDC tests, I can copy from SD to Real floppy, but not vice-versa. Perhaps that's a clue to what logic may be off.

Thanks, Camillus and everyone else who provided input. Its been a good learning experience!

-Mike