[Coco] Can't copy real floppy to CoCo-SDC on a CoCo 2

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Sun Mar 1 16:02:38 EST 2015

Thanks, Darren. I have another unmodded MPI that I want to try, but I got too busy to dig it out this weekend. At least I know that my MPI is suspect. Thanks for taking the time to test the similar configuration. Also, thanks again for developing the CoCo-SDC! Its a great product!

Cheers,
-Mike Rowen